Friday, March 22, 2013

March 2013 Link Up

I often see Link Ups and Linky parties on the TpT forums, and have been looking forward to some speech peeps participating too!  Well, Oh, How Pinteresting has started a Link Up for March.  You can find her instructions HERE.  I think this is a great way to network with other SLP bloggers and find out what everyone is up to!

 
 
State of Mind
 
I am excited about getting out of the cold weather in Michigan and heading down to Florida to visit my parents.  We are leaving a week from today.  Driving with a 5 and a 6 year old- should be interesting!
 
Loving
 
The anticipation of going someplace warm!  I am so over winter right now!  The first day of spring, and it snowed here.  Last year it was 80 degrees.  Ahhh...last year...
I also miss my parents a lot.  They live really close to us, but go to Florida for about 7 months every year now.  My kids really miss them too and are super excited to go.  Even if they aren't as excited for a two day car ride instead of an airplane ride.  Airline tickets were ridiculous this year!
 
Prepping
 
I am prepping a great activity by The Speech Bubble called Camp Go-Together.   I am also checking out a new app from Smarty Ears called Apraxiaville.  I will be reviewing it and offereing a giveaway next week!  Keep your eyes out for it!
 
Go check out all of the blogs that are linking up at Oh, How Pinteresting.  Happy Spring!
 
Jen
 
 


19 comments:

  1. Jen, thanks for linking up!

    I hope you have a great time in Florida. We're going for a quick getaway in a couple of weeks, and I'm getting excited!

    Looking forward to the review of Apraxiaville!


    Oh, How Pintearesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for setting this up Laura! I have been thinking of doing one too, but haven't had the time to really figure out how to do it. Great idea!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! Guess I need to go clean now... this is more fun.

      Delete
  2. Florida sounds great! I am also tired of Winter. It was in the negatives here this week. I'm excited to hear what you think about Apraxiaville!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I like Apraxiaville. Going to use it with students this week before my review.

      Delete
  3. We have the same state of mind! Florida should be fun, wish I had a spring break! I'm at a clinic so we don't...I'll live vicariously through you! Looking forward to the review of apraxiaville!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Florida does sound great! I don't think I've left New England in 5 years, lol! Good thing there's a lot to do here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the New England area! Definitely lots to do.

      Delete
  5. Oh I can't wait to hear about that app!! I saw when it was released and was really curious! Thanks for doing a review!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to post about it tomorrow. It is pretty good. Testing it out with students this afternoon.

      Delete
  6. I can't wait to see your review! I have my eye on that app for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great trip and get a nice tan! I am so blessed in California because Spring is here. It gets so darn hot in the summer that we loved it when Spring comes early.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How nice to have spring already! Hopefully I will get a little tan. I tried on shorts the other day and I was literally glowing!

      Delete
  8. I'm loving participating in and reading about other bloggers in this link up. so fun :) Oh I hope you have a wonderful time in FL. Get some sun and enjoy your family!!! Be safe and return relaxed and ready for the rest of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in Iowa and spring has been a let-down so far here too. More snow yesterday :( Can't wait to read your review of Apraxiaville. Nice to 'meet' you through this linky party!

    Abby
    Schoolhouse Talk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to 'meet' you too! Spring has been an absolute let down here in Michigan too. Can't wait for some sun. Look for my review of Apraxia Ville tomorrow!

      Delete